We are growing!
KerrySciTech is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our team across a number of our key programmes.
If you are highly organised and thrive in an environment interacting with a diverse range of people with different ways of working, then this might just be the role for you!
What we’re looking for:
- A natural relationship builder
- A resourceful, quick learner who can get things done
- Flexible in approach to work
- Excellent stakeholder management & communications skills
In this position, you will…
- Support KerrySciTech with admin related tasks
- Support the processing of invoices and other financial tasks where required
- Processing memberships applications & renewals
- Maintaining and updating membership records
- Assist with the administrations of key strategic programmes and events as they arise
- Previous admin experience
- Experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Comfortable navigating different systems and tools ( e.g. eventbrite, zoom etc)
This is currently a remote, part-time working position. Get in touch with Aoife O’Brien ( [email protected]) to find out more!