This role involves liaising with customers to understand their business issues and working closely with our internal team to develop a solution within the ViClarity software tool to address these needs. You will deal with clients from both Financial Services and Healthcare industries to provide a ViClarity solution that will address their compliance needs.
- Work closely with clients to identify their specific system requirements
- Analyse and understand business processes and regulations relevant to the client and assist in developing a ViClarity solution to manage these
- Work with the ViClarity Project Manager to develop high quality solutions in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform user testing on solutions before product is released to client
- Assist with the account management of key customers and carry out any required pre-sale activities as directed
- Liaise with clients in Ireland, the UK and the US on a daily basis
- Keep abreast of research into regulations, best practices and compliance requirements for assigned industries
- Degree or above in Business, IT or other related area
- Experience in a related role (desirable)
- Competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Strong analytical skills
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines
Please note that you must be EU / EEA citizen or hold a current, valid work visa to be considered for this requirement.
Please apply for this position by emailing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for in your email.
ViClarity is an innovative platform that allows you to track and manage all your compliance in one system and provide powerful reports. You can build your own checklists or choose from our many pre-populated templates and customise to suit the exact needs of your Organisation.