· Professionally handle sales enquiries, gathering customer details and broad requirements, following up with the customer as a first email within 1 hour of the enquiry (preferably within 10 minutes of the phone call ending) and ensuring the sales rep contacts them either the same day or within 24 hours.
· Continuous monitoring of the sales pipeline and activities daily.
· Ensuring CRM is updated as promptly as possible but at least within the same week the activity happened.
· Ensuring all systems and paperwork is completed properly and all necessary documentation is in place. e.g. sales agreements, installation test reports
· Checking all incoming paperwork in relation to pricing and quotations from the sales team.
· Ensuring accounts processes are followed correctly. Deposits received, payment collection on goods delivery, final payments and credit management of dealers.
· Ensuring the work of the technical team is charged on a weekly basis.
· Coordinating marketing and sales events in conjunction with the sales teams.
· Ensure proper communication and reporting within all parts of the organisation and to our dealer network
· Manage internal Customer+ CRM system and ensure all enquiries are comprehensively and accurately logged.
Support the Sales Managers with follow up calls to end users as and when requested.
· Regular communication to the UK sales team of all leads needing to be followed up.
Ensuring accounts are up to date and liaising with the dealer network and Area Managers regarding debt control.
Regular communication with dealers around order confirmations, deliveries, scheduling shipments or managing delays.
Communicate with Ireland HQ to schedule shipments, lead times, freight costings etc.
Using automated computer systems to create invoices and monitor stock control.
· Ensure all weekly reporting across the DMUK Team is completed.
· Fully utilize skills and abilities to support the daily activities of Dairymaster sales people.
· Help support the technical requirements of in-field and in-person training needs of Dairymaster dealers and customers.
· Together with the National Sales & Marketing Manager UK, assist with general marcom communications and dealer follow up.
Brochure packs are sent to prospective customers in a timely manner.