Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications: Diploma or Higher Qualification in Electronic Engineering (Level 7 on NFQ) or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in an electronic environment. In-depth experience in an analysis debug environment. Experience in the use of Vector Canoe, Kostia Commander and Contino Prova desirable. Strong ability to read and interpret schematics and perform circuit calculations essential.
Skills: Experience in the use of multichannel oscilloscope and various measurement and capture equipment. Good analytical, documentation & communication skills. Good PC skills especially MS Power Point. Experience in using different software tools. Very good attendance record. Knowledge of on-board chargers and related PCBA’s an advantage.
Personality Requirements: A methodical, consistent person with good communication skills. Ability to work on own initiative. Quality conscious individual.
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to.
- To analyse field failures within the customer agreed timeframe.
- Analysis and root cause identification of customer field failures.
- Document reported finding and prepare presentations when required.
- Participate in driving counter measure action plan to eliminate reoccurrence of certain failures.
- Ability to interpret component datasheets.
- Health & Safety for self and others
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager