Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications: Certificate in Electronic Engineering (Level 6 on NFQ) or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in an electronic environment preferably in the field of switch mode power supplies. Experience required in the analysis of production and field failures to determine the root cause of the failure. Experience in the use of Vector Canoe and Contino Prova desirable but not essential. Strong ability to read and interpret schematics and perform circuit calculations essential.
Knowledge: Knowledge of switch mode power supplies and related topologies an advantage. Experience in the use of multichannel oscilloscope, current probes and various measurement equipment required. Must have good analytical, documentation and PC skills.
Personality Requirements: A methodical, consistent person with good communication skills. Ability to work on own initiative. Quality conscious individual.
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to.
- To analyse production and field failures within the customer agreed timeframe.
- Analysis and root cause identification of the field failures.
- Document reported finding and prepare presentations when required.
- Participate in driving counter measure action plan to eliminate reoccurrence of certain failures.
- Ability to interpret component datasheets.
- Health & Safety for self and others
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager