Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, Tricel currently have a vacancy for a primarily office based Technical Support Engineer. Your role will be to provide technical support to engineers, site assessors and sales agents on the Tricel product range and industry standards. The ideal candidate will have an engineering/construction/technical related background together with CAD/inventor capability.
- Liaise with site assessor and external engineering in order to successfully communicate technical queries to the sales department.
- Handle day to day queries with internal functions and relay back to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the sales function on a day to day basis.
- Provide technical support to sales team by becoming a knowledge base of all current products and technical solutions.
- Provide technical support to external site assessors and engineering personal.
- Proactively engage with site assessors, engineers and architects to promote the site assessor website functionality and Company products.
- Undertake drawing projects with the engineering team.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to drive Division KPIs.
- Coach others in the skills you possess to help create a better skilled team.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2 years construction/technical related experience
- Competence in draughtman-ship preferably of Autocad and Inventor
- Construction/engineering/architectural related qualification
- Strong technical and/or construction site understanding
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in diverse teams
If interested, please submit an up-to-date curriculum vitae with an accompanying cover letter detailing your fit with the role.