- Open Positions 1
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Fexco Technology Solutions is looking for a Solutions Architect with a strong focus on Cloud Computing and related technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with various cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) providing appropriate solutions predominantly relating to new and existing cloud solutions managed and maintained by Fexco Technology Solutions for the wider Fexco Group. The preferred candidate for this position will have significant experience and expertise in the following domains: Network, Security, Storage, Middleware, Database and PAAS, IAAS platforms and models. Additionally, Fexco is seeking someone who is passionate about technology and carries a forward thinking approach that incorporates best practices as well as future proofing, into their chosen solutions. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with agile delivery teams, adopting and driving new ways of working.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and multitasking abilities, excellent English verbal and written abilities.
- Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the clients’ need.
- Effective time management skills.
- Decisiveness, good judgement, analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills to act with authority in a production environment with little direction from others.
- Familiar with all phases of the SDLC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the workings of a typical project life cycle.
- Demonstrable expertise with Windows Server (2K8 – 2K16) and Linux (Oracle, CentOS, or RedHat version 5.0 and higher).
- Knowledge and previous experience working with a wide assortment of storage technologies, filesystems, and protocols (NAS, SAN, DAS, iSCSI, CIFS, Samba, clustered vs. non-clustered, etc).
- In-depth understanding of communications and routing protocols.
- Establishes and develops strong relationships, communicates in a timely and concise manner, works to resolve problems and conflicts, in a professional manner.
- Actively participates in Team discussions, contributes by exchanging ideas to resolve incidents, and always with a positive attitude to further the success of the Team.
- Ability to think strategically but willingness to handle, first hand, the mechanics of technology services required by the business.
- Pursues training and development; strives to continuously build knowledge, experience and skills.
- Professional certifications are an advantage.
- Experience working in payments and other financial domains.
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices, scripting languages, agile methodologies, SRE and DevOps are highly desired.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures).
- Industry Active Certifications Preferred but not required with demonstrated experience.
- Strong desire to train not only ones’ self, but others as well, and earn certifications.
- 3+ years of experience cloud infrastructure management and delivery with a major cloud provider (preference MS Azure).
- Extensive experience in LAN/WAN networks & datacentre infrastructure management.