Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The SOC Engineer function is chartered with the configuration, deployment and maintenance of Information Security solutions. The SOC Engineer defines and documents security standards and participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation for the security of the bank.
Responsibilities / Duties
• Works with internal IT Application, Infrastructure, Network and Support teams to ensure that security controls are implemented at all significant and relevant phases of IT processes.
• Coordinates and performs security audits and vulnerability assessments to evaluate the bank’s security procedures and compliance requirements.
• Review security event log data and investigate anomalies on the SIEM.
• Deploys, manages and troubleshoots security monitoring agents and file integrity systems on all Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Implements and supports information security solutions including security architectures, change/configuration management and the integration of security products as needed.
• Maintains logging and monitoring standards, technical investigative techniques and reporting.
• Installs and manages network/web application firewalls and cyber security fraud prevention system.
• Adheres to project management methodology/SDLC/PLC processes as it relates to projects and their implementation.
Required to support flexi-hours / split shift to support North American / EMEA working hours.