Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Fexco Technology Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in building novel technology solutions, with a work life balance unmatched and a spectacular location in our newly opened Research Development and Innovation Centre on Killorglin, Kerry.
Fexco Technology Solutions deliver a broad range of IT services to the overall Fexco Group. These services include software development, project management and the overarching responsibility for the IT Infrastructure that supports all aspects of the Group’s business. We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting, innovative work environment.
- Writing code for infrastructure automation, orchestration, configuration, CI testing and making extensive use of a wide range of private and public cloud services.
- Build solutions to enhance availability, performance and stability of core cutting edge platforms as well as taking ownership of developing new services.
- Work closely and proactively with customers to ensure that project deliverables fulfil their requirements.
- Define and run incident management for the application teams, troubleshoot and remediate any issues with the services you manage, taking ownership and driving efficiency.
- Focus on Reliability, Scalability and Availability of cloud based developed solutions.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers.
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field.
- Experience in DevOps tools – CD/CI pipelines, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker.
- Security and quality minded, minimum 3 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge and hands-on cloud experience (Azure, GCP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- The ability to command respect and to create a working environment of collaboration amongst the members of the project teams.
- Networking and IP addressing skills an advantage.
- Monitoring of performance/availability in systems, applications and networks.
If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.