Open Positions 1
Experience 7 Years
- Coordinate daily/weekly work schedules for the installation teams.
- Assign daily service calls for breakdown/repair/service for the service teams.
- Receive and log customer calls and re-direct to the service technician or dealer.
- Work pro-actively at building relationships with dealers/customers to generate extra business.
- Where appropriate initiate sales enquiries and forward to sales team.
- Dealing with customers on site in the shop at Dairymaster headquarters.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction with a prompt response & solution to their queries/issues.
- Overseeing maintenance and upkeep of company vehicles, maintain service logs, NCT compliance & review daily vehicle lists & take corrective action if required.
- Booking hotels and travel as necessary for installation jobs (domestic & foreign).
- Flexibility with working hours & working locations and available for overtime when/if required.
Other jobs you may like