- Provision of worldwide maintenance, service support for full range of products.
- Provision of on-site support as required for planned and emergency repairs.
- Communication with customers on service and related matters.
- Commissioning of cranes after installation at site.
- Testing and completion of handover formalities on project completion.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project / job completion.
- Training of clients, employees and apprentices both on-site and in-house.
- Completion of outstanding works after crane handover.
- Provision of services to include crane refurbishment and maintenance contracts.
- Liaising with production to eliminate faults.
- Checking of drawings and preparation of documentation for site.
- Repair and research of electrical / electronic modules and equipment.
- In-house crane testing as required prior to despatch.
- Ensure quality, environmental, health and safety standards are maintained.
- Extensive travel and time away from head office will be required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- A recognised third level Electrical (Mechatronics) qualification with significant practical experience is essential for this role.
- A qualification trade apprenticeship (Electrical) would be a distinct advantage.
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience is essential.
Competitive salary, pension scheme, training & development, subsidized canteen, Fitbit and retailer discounts, sports & social club, travel opportunities, cycle to work scheme, discounts with Liebherr Hotels and if that’s not enough we offer Flexi time and an early finish on a Friday!