Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Fexco Technology Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in building novel technology solutions, with a work life balance unmatched and a spectacular location in our newly opened Research Development and Innovation Centre on the south west coast of Ireland.
Fexco Technology Solutions have developed an unmatched capability in building, operating and supporting the delivery of complex mission critical technology platforms for both our own Fexco products and those of our partners. Come join us as we build next generation software solutions using some of the latest technologies available. We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting, innovative work environment.
- Working within an agile environment with lean principles you will be a member of a strong team with a strict emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Responsible for the designing, development and deployment of cloud native software solutions.
- Lead engineering efforts in the design, implementation and deployment of high-quality software solutions.
- Work closely and proactively with customers to ensure that project deliverables fulfil their requirements.
- Guide architectural decisions with careful research while adhering to clear code quality standards.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers.
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field.
- Existing experience with Java (and / or other JVM variant languages e.g. Scala), AngularJS, NodeJS, React, TypeScript and high scalability datastores.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience building cloud native applications with a major cloud provider (Azure, GCP).
- Security and quality minded with experience in test-driven development, design patterns and test frameworks (Protractor, Cypress) for e2e functional testing.
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform.
- Experience building real-time, event-driven, microservice oriented architecture (event sourcing, CQRS an advantage).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- The ability to command respect and to create a working environment of collaboration amongst the members of the project teams.
If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.