Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
|Degree in Business or Engineering essential (NFQ Level 8). German language a|
|Min 2 – 4yrs. experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment. Process|
|knowledge of mechanical component, assembly, purchasing process and price|
|negotiations. Knowledge of Power Electronics a distinct advantage.|
|Knowledge of manufacturing process/ at minimum basic knowledge of either|
|mechanical components. Demonstrate their capability of working in an interdisciplinary|
|project team to ensure the effective management of supplier related tasks of the project|
|Knowledge of ERP Systems, IATF 16949 and ISO14001 standards, excel and other|
|Well motivated individual with good communication skills. Ability to work on own|
|initiative and take responsibility for identifying and developing new suppliers. Ability to|
|negotiate specific technical and commercial requirements. Need to demonstrate ability|
|to take responsibility and ownership of their task to get results. Flexible to ensure|
|necessary deadlines are achieved. Professional and business like manner. Need to be|
|Need to be flexible to travel to suppliers/ other KOSTAL locations as required.|
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to:
- Co-ordination the Supplier related activities for mechanical components.
- Procurement market research for commodities purchased, this will include new supplier identification/benchmarking.
- Supplier development Logistics / Quality / Technology.
- Identify new Suppliers who are capable of supplying to Kostal’s requirements considering technical, quality, logistics and price requirements.
- Contract negotiations (Terms and Conditions, Warranty Agreement, Quality Agreement and
other KOSTAL contracts, technical standard and requirements).
- Implementing vendor programmes including but not limited to Vendor hubbing EDI and Self Bill.
- Price negotiation for new parts and for existing parts.
- Coordination of supplier development /other reporting requirements /strategy formation for suppliers for his/her commodity.
- Support Quality Department in ensuring quality requirements are agreed, timely corrective actions to quality problems where Quality Department are not getting the required responses (including Quality Standard requirements)
- Co- ordinate the relevant technical changes between the Supplier and Kostal (examples of relevant technical changes including ECO’s / revision changes requested by the Supplier, by Kostal or by the customer.
- Efficient analysis of material requirements to ensure no surplus or obsolete material.
- Member of various project teams responsible for (NPI) new production introduction or other teams where purchasing involvement is required.
- Maintain price and supplier information as well as PPV forecasting, price development reporting and other supplier related information on SAP.
- Support Purchasing Disposition Department and liaise with the Suppliers in dealing with difficult supply issues.
- Maintain Kostal’s vendor rating system and put improvement plans in place if required.