Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
What we do:
ViClarity is an award winning Software Company, offering clients in both Financial Services and Healthcare Sectors a simple, cost saving solution to their Audit, Risk and Compliance needs. ViClarity is a global organization headquartered in Tralee, Co. Kerry with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Boston, Massachusetts in the US.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our modern and forward thinking business in our headquarters in Tralee. This dynamic role will involve you reporting to the Business Development Executive concerning ViClarity’s domestic and international marketing messaging and the delivery of our products to marketplace.
This is a core role at the heart of our Sales & Marketing function, you will be involved in everything from lead generation and prospecting through to development of marketing content and management of our social media profile.
- Create and execute lead generation programmes
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email campaigns
- Analyse data to determine campaign efficiency
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. Business Development and Sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Execute and enhance the current marketing plan
- Identify potential market places and marketing opportunities
- Support the sales team with market insights and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with ViClarity’s team to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Update and adjust WordPress website regularly
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation
- Develop marketing collateral to effectively communicate ViClarity’s message
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content
What to expect:
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but continue to meet virtually on a daily basis, as we collaborate closely and support each other across our roles. We’ll provide ongoing training on our business and products, with mentorship and guidance from our leadership team to ensure you succeed in your new role. In normal times the role will involve some limited travel to attend trade fairs and conferences at locations in Ireland and the UK.
The ideal candidate…
- Enthusiastic and passionate about seeing the company succeed
- Outstanding communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to work flexibly to meet changing needs
- Focused with the ability to work on one’s own Initiative
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Masters or Degree in Marketing, Business or related area
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales/marketing role
The benefits of working with ViClarity:
- Employee motivation and happiness are key for us to continue being a successful company.
- Open door policy to our directors or any senior management.
- Attractive salary package with annual appraisals.
- Company laptop
- Free on-site parking
- An environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- Wonderful location for work/life balance
- A chance to join in our company fun social events to help build communication, and trust within our team.
We’re open to applications from individuals who possess a willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for forward thinking.
Email us with your CV and a covering letter with your salary expectations, telling us why you are perfect for this role