Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Liebherr Container Cranes has a vacancy for a motivated professional to work in the Sales and Marketing department. This challenging role will require an individual with an excellent technical aptitude and the ability to understand engineering concepts across the full spectrum including electrical, structural and mechanical engineering disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of the full suite of Liebherr Container Cranes products. This position will involve occasional overseas travel.
Key Elements of the Role
- Preparation of technical and commercial documentation and general arrangement drawings associated with tenders and contracts.
- Liaising with relevant senior engineers within the Design Department to accurately apply technical strategy when necessary.
- Providing technical sales assistance during meeting and presentations.
- The preparation and analysis of contract documentation, project planning, costing and monitoring.
- Travelling on business in Ireland and overseas when required.
- Liaising with customers and agents in all regions.
- Other ancillary duties associated with the position.
Qualifications & Experience
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Self motivated with a good aptitude for technical concepts
- Previous sales experience, especially related to machines is a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience required
- Proficiency in a second language would be a distinct advantage
Competitive salary, pension scheme, training & development, subsidized canteen, Fitbit and retailer discounts, sports & social club, travel opportunities, cycle to work scheme, discounts with Liebherr Hotels and if that’s not enough we offer Flexi time and an early finish on a Friday!