Open Positions 7
Fexco Managed Business Solutions and Outsourcing (MBSO) is currently recruiting for Renewable Energy & Energy Performance Technical Specialists. These exciting roles are being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Location is flexible (preferably Munster based).
Fexco provides Help Desk, Administration and Technical Support Services to SEAI supporting a number of different programme areas that encompasses renewable energy technology application and energy performance improvement of assets. We are looking for professionals who have experience in working with Renewable Energy Technology applications, with particular focus on biomass, heat pumps and anaerobic digestion heating systems, and interested in joining a new team of Specialist Technicians, who have relevant experience in understanding and developing energy-efficient solutions and projects.
Fexco is building a team of innovative and proactive people, enthusiastic about the future of Ireland’s Renewable Energy and energy performance programmes, most specifically the key technologies involved in the national Support Services for Renewable Heat (SSRH) and EXEED Certified programmes. Fexco invites your application to become a member of a dynamic team.
As a specialist member of this team your role will include provision of technical expertise in the evaluation processes ensuring project delivery through the SSRH and EXEED Programmes. Qualifications in the engineering, architectural or construction sectors are required to help us manage technical reviews and evaluations for a number of current energy projects for our clients. Specific skills and experience in the latest Heat Pump and Biomass technologies is an advantage.
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) is the issuing authority with responsibility for the administration of the national grant Programmes.
• Managing the technical review and systematic evaluation of project applications and proposals from a variety of commercial sources in the community.
• Using latest knowledge and renewable heating techniques, Heat Pumps and Biomass technologies and focusing on the operational detail of sustainable solutions.
• Provide technical advice on solution design, conforming to required standards and protocols
• Support in reviewing and updating technical guidelines, manuals and communications.
• Liaison with relevant programme management stakeholders within SEAI.
• Preparing and presenting technical reports across different programme areas.
• Provide support in the area of the Quality Assurance
• Assisting in the areas of training specifications and requirements.
• Working with support from the frontline contact centre to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Level 7 or above National Framework of Qualifications Award in a Building / Construction Management related discipline or equivalent accredited qualification from another EU state in a relevant discipline.
• Possess Project Management skills / Qualifications and be able to demonstrate relevant experience of up to 3 Projects managed in the past 3-5 years
• Knowledge of Energy Management processes
• Expertise in Renewable Energy efficient technologies and standards (Heat Pumps and Biomass in particular).
• Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Must have a high level of fluency of the English language
• Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced change management environment
• Demonstrate an appetite for technical knowledge, learning and interpretation
• Familiarity with the latest Energy Efficiency designs and assessment methods.
• Must have proficient office-based and computer skills
• Being a proactive and strong team player
• Works on own initiative and is prepared to work remotely if required and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to prioritise, co-ordinate and manage a large volume of duties effectively and efficiently
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers
• Interpret, explain and apply complex policies, procedures, rules and regulations
• Be self-motivated in order to maintain momentum within a fast paced environment
• Instill quality into all aspects of the role
Fexco is an equal opportunities employer