Open Positions 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The RDI Hub is currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to run a world class innovation and entrepreneurship programme working with some of the best companies in the world. The Hub is based in Killorglin, Co Kerry.
Reporting to the CEO of the RDI Hub, the Programme Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering the programmes to support the RDI Hub strategic ambition. In this exciting role, the successful candidate will seek to develop, resource and sustain programmes, with a large network of providers, focussing on creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. This role offers a unique opportunity to create an innovation ecosystem, based in the South West but reaching a global tech audience who can benefit from the design led, living-lab ecosystem, focused on scaling business through product development, increased innovation efficiency and market opportunity. The Programme Manager will have the skills and network to drive the development of an innovative and strategic suite of programmes and events while also serving as a thought leader within the RDI Hub ecosystem.
- Ensure that innovation programme design and delivery is in line with current trends, market demand and international best practice.
- Brand ambassador developing a compelling proposition creating brand resonance and enabling impact for RDI Hub users.
- Well networked to a large network of providers. building an engaged national and international community of thought-leaders, domain experts and industry innovators establishing the RDI Hub as a living lab, centre of excellence.
- Identify appropriate industry themes to drive resonance and engagement resulting in meaningful impact for members.
- Establish desirability, viability and feasibility of new/existing programmes, integrating data from research, market analysis and government policy.
- Provide data and samples of competitors’ marketing strategies and materials.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional bodies.
The person appointed will need to possess:
- 5-10 years of experience creating, fostering, and sourcing innovative ideas, processes, products and / or services. Have a good network of national and International contacts.
- A passion for digitisation and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, advanced analytics, augmented and virtual reality.
- Well networked with a knowledge of programmes of Education, Research and Innovation. Have a natural curiosity for learning theories, models and frameworks including project-based learning, design thinking, ideation, co-creation and blended/optimised learning.
- Strong focus on developing scalable systems and processes with large network of providers.
- An entrepreneurial, experimental and innovation-focused mindset and approach to identifying and seizing new opportunities.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and spoken – with the ability to communicate vision and concepts to a broad audience, across multiple media channels.
Duration of Contract: 3 years.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.