Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Production Engineering or Equivalent (Level 8 on NFQ).
Experience: 2 + years in quality engineering role, preferably in a high volume manufacturing environment. Strong mechanical aptitude necessary.
Skills: Good problem solving skills. Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Good organisational, communication skills and attention to detail are essential. German language and working knowledge of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) a distinct advantage.
Personality Requirements: Dependable, flexible, well motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Very good attendance record.
Overall basic purpose of the job: To provide quality support to all areas of new product & process introduction
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to.
- Active participation in new product and new equipment trials and releases.
- Active involvement in new product introduction activities e.g.
- FMEA Failure mode effect analysis
- APQP Advanced product quality planning
- PPAP Production parts approval process
- Active involvement in manufacturability reviews & reports to design group
- Problem analysis and improvement activities.
- Mechanical stress risk analysis / strain gauge application and result assessment.
- Release of production processes, including Capability study analysis & reporting.
- Preparation and release of new product documentation.
- Part of continuous improvement team.
- Development of manufacturing standards for new products / processes / equipment.
- Preparation and presentation of information to customers.
- Induction and training of new personnel as required.
- Health and Safety for self and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.