Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Graduate QA Specialist X 2
(12 Months fixed-term contract)
The QA Graduate will be a member of the Quality Team, reporting to the QA Co-Ordinator. The suitable candidate will gain experience in the following;
- Reviewing all manufacturing batch documentation
- Performing line clearance tasks
- Performing review of registered documentation
- Using Trackwise as a tool
- Performing risk assessments/rootcause analysis etc
- Participating in internal audits
- Assisting in the adherence to the global quality manual and GMP regulatory requirements (EU, FDA, Japan).
- Identification of LEAN opportunities within the QA function
- Preparing for and participate in customer and regulatory inspections as required in particular IMB (HPRA)/FDA.
Qualifications and experience:
- Third level degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- The ideal candidate must have
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organisation skills
- high standard of report writing
- strong attention to detail
- have the ability to be self driven and capable of working on own initiative
- proven capability of team participation.
- The successful candidate may be required to do shift work.
- Applications to [email protected]