To increase the PulseLearning team, we are seeking a highly driven Pre-Sales Manager with experience in the technology, health, pharmaceutical, financial, hospitality, or retail markets.
This role is responsible for managing the administration of leads from receipt to final determination, project-managing custom client responses and supporting the Sales Executive team, and leading the application of technology and process improvements to deliver greater efficiencies across the Sales Cycle.
The role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales and an initial onboarding period will be completed in either our Tralee, Ireland or Fredericton, Canada office.
- Manage and implement the Pre-Sales Cycle Process.
- Project-manage custom client responses.
- Support the Sales Team.
- Lead the application of Technology and Process Improvement.
- Report on agreed KPIs monthly
• At PulseLearning, we pride ourselves on being learning experts with a deep understanding of the Learning & Development Industry. PulseLearning focuses on designing customized learning solutions for our Clients that make measurable, positive business impact.