To increase our team, we are seeking a highly driven Pre-Sales Manager with experience in the technology, health, pharmaceutical, financial, hospitality, or retail markets.
This role is responsible for managing the administration of leads from receipt to final determination, project-managing custom client responses and supporting the Sales Executive team, and leading the application of technology and process improvements to deliver greater efficiencies across the Sales Cycle.
The role reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales and an initial on-boarding period will be completed in either our Tralee, Ireland or Fredericton, Canada office.
- Manage and implement the Pre-Sales Cycle Process.
- Manage the utilization and structure of the PulseLearning CRM Platform to support Sales Executives.
- Control the use of the Qualification Matrix.
- Ensure the CRM meets the changing requirements of the Sales and Pre-Sales Cycle.
- Project-manage custom client responses.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s current requirements.
- Arrange resources internally or externally to create the appropriate solution to the required timeline.
- Validate that the proposed solution meets the identified client requirements.
- Confirm Operations Team abilities to deliver the solution.
- Provide daily project status on all open tasks until closure.
- Price the solution.
- Consolidate all input into the defined client response format.
- Ensure internal review by all required parties before final delivery.
- Participate in weekly Sales meetings.
- Participate in regular Sales training meetings.
- Maintain Sales assets (demos, industry content, media)
- Lead the application of Technology and Process Improvement.
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure alignment with PulseLearning practices.
- Review all completed client responses to salvage reusable assets.
- Conduct a lessons learned review on all completed responses.
- Create reusable templates for all client response deliverables.
- Provide ongoing support and education to the Sales team in using the CRM.
- Report on agreed KPIs monthly
- Three years’ experience in Sales support or Pre-Sales management
- Experience in engaging with a diverse range of clients from various industries
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to seek creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities across internal and external customers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Prior experience with eLearning or corporate training sales an asset
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business, Business Management, or equivalent experience
- Candidate will be innovative and able to adapt to new requirements quickly while dealing with clients
- Strong skills in finance and project management
• At PulseLearning, we pride ourselves on being learning experts with a deep understanding of the Learning & Development Industry. PulseLearning focuses on designing customized learning solutions for our Clients that make measurable, positive business impact.