Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our modern and forward thinking business in our headquarters in Tralee.
You will play a key role in establishing project scope and requirements in collaboration with both the client and our sales team, as well as getting hands on experience building client solutions. Once project deliverables are agreed, you will take full ownership of the product development and delivery of the project within scope, on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in client meetings and engage with all relevant stakeholders to determine project scope, and gather requirements and specifications
- Conducting all necessary meetings and demos to facilitate selection of ViClarity services and products
- Work closely with our internal team of business analysts and data architects to develop and build a ViClarity solution to meet the clients specific needs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report on project performance and key project metrics, escalating issues to management as needed
- Set and Manage both internal and external expectations, maintaining close and positive relationship with the client, all stakeholders and any third parties/vendors.
- Participate in the testing of the final solution, identify and track bugs/issues and inspect the results for quality.
- Through interaction with clients and involvement in projects, identify new software development requirements that will enhance our offering
- Prepare training materials and deliver user training both onsite and online, as needed.
- Post implementation, carry out account management role for key clients, checking in regularly to see how the software is performing and to address any customer issues.