Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Project Manager who will oversee implementation of ViClarity software solutions with our clients across both sectors. You will play a key role in establishing project scope and requirements in collaboration with both the client and our sales team. Once project deliverables are agreed, you will take full ownership of the delivery of the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Participate in client meetings and engage with all relevant stakeholders to determine project scope, and gather requirements and specifications
- Preparing requests for proposals/tender documents and conducting all necessary meetings and demos to facilitate selection of ViClarity services and products
- Work closely with our internal team of business analysts and data architects to develop a ViClarity solution to meet the clients specific needs
- Manager & Coordinate internal resources and any third parties/vendors and monitor resource utilization for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report on project performance and key project metrics, escalating issues to management as needed
- Set and Manage both internal and external expectations, maintaining close and positive relationship with the client, all stakeholders and any third parties/vendors.
- Participate in the testing of the final solution, identify and track bugs/issues and inspect the results for quality.
- Through interaction with clients and involvement in projects, identify new software development requirements that will enhance our offering
- Prepare training materials and deliver user training both onsite and online.
- Post implementation, carry out account management role for key clients, checking in regularly to see how the software is performing and to address any customer issues.