Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
BioAtlantis require high quality operators for a demanding and challenging role. The job entails working in a highly automated process with significant levels of responsibility. These are permanent positions that include 24 hour shift work. The role will suit a candidate who is ambitious and interested in developing a career in a fast growing company. The position is located in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Operating the SCADA system to control the manufacturing process.
- Maintaining reports of operations, updating daily records.
- Continuous inspections of key process points and take necessary corrective actions when issues are identified.
- Ensure full compliance with SOP’s within the factory.
- Play an active role as part of the GMP+ and HACCP teams and complete routine hygiene and quality checks of the production area.
- Ensure H&S compliance at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP requirements.
- Good reasoning, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of control systems (e.g. SCADA) is advantageous.
- Experience of forklift and other equipment is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] by the 30th January, 2020.