Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Fexco Payments & FX are currently recruiting for a Payments Architect to join their team on a permanent basis located in Killorglin, Co.Kerry.
In this role you will drive the delivery of technology solutions in support of key programme initiatives by working closely with our Commercial, Product, and DevOps teams. You will work across products to prioritise, plan and execute plans for major releases. You will manage all risks associated with the delivery.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Infrastructure including – AD architecture, IT Service Delivery, Enterprise Cloud (preferably Google Cloud Platform), DevOps technologies, large scale infrastructure migrations / integration, strong technology PM experience, etc.
This role requires a strong infrastructure / AD hands-on person. Someone that has extensive AD experience including AD structures, domains, DNS, DHCP scopes plus AD design, migrations, support.
- Work across multiple development teams to provide unified architectural direction across multiple products, frameworks, and infrastructure including either Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – preferred – or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Move forward our DevOps agenda
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development teams
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to DevOps teams
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch.
- MSc in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field and/or similar work experience
- Knowledge of PCI DSS and/or payments processing advantageous
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in Java
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of Micro Services architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High level exposure to DevOps
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.