Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Position: Messaging Support Engineer
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Messaging Support team. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with cutting edge technology on a daily basis. As part of our Support team in Tralee you would be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Messaging environment and related infrastructure throughout the EMEA and Americas regions. Candidates will be required to participate in a shift rota.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization as required.
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
Messaging Support Engineer Requirements and Skills
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to multitask
- Office 365 (Exchange, Teams)
- Lotus Notes/Domino
- Windows OS (2008-2019)
- Secure Email Gateway
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
** please email your full CV and include a phone number to [email protected] to apply **