Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
BioAtlantis Ltd. (est. 2004) is a Kerry-based biotechnology company specializing in the manufacture of products for modulating defense, immunity, microbiota and performance in crop biostimulant and monogastric health markets. We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer who will develop systems and processes for our new production facility in Tralee.
Duties & responsibilities
- Project manage the installation of mechanical equipment, pipework and valve systems in a new facility.
- Production of detailed schematics.
- Liaise with Suppliers on new machines and components as required.
- Liaise with electrical engineering functions in the company to develop systems that allow for full automation control.
- Review existing processes to improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Troubleshooting problems and optimize plant performance.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified mechanical/chemical engineer.
- Project management and control.
- Ability with autocad is essential and use of solid works is advantageous.
- Person with both mechanical and automation capabilities will be considered favourably.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Manage the revision of drawings to produce the as built drawings.
- Minimum of 3 years design experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experience in the food, pharma, process industry sectors
To Apply: Please email a concise cover letter and clear CV by 31st March, 2019. Please quote ‘Kerry Sci Tech’ in the application.