Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis in Tralee, Co Kerry.
At WAZP, we create exciting and challenging opportunities to learn about the latest developments in emerging Additive Manufacturing Technology, grow professionally and make a difference!
“Our ambition is to drive a high-performance culture, putting innovation and hard work at the heart of WAZP, remaining true to our values and our purpose: to help businesses access cutting edge production technology to create better products that are more sustainable.”
– Shane Hassett, Founder & CEO of WAZP
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach, social media communications, and content creation.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Develop, execute and measure effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Effectively manage WAZP Social Media Channels and overall Online Presence of the company to drive brand awareness.
- Systematically develop, distribute and monitor the success of various content via online channels.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, blogs, and newsletters.
- Support the Marketing, Sales and Engineering & Procurement Teams by planning, organizing and executing various projects as part of a project team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Support and evaluate the results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Have fun, be curious and learn, learn, learn.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 1+ years’ experience in a Marketing or Communications Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets
- Well organized, detail-focused and driven
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Proven social media and networking expertise
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Open to travel arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your Cover Letter, CV and Portfolio (optional) to: [email protected] by 5th December 2019.
WAZP offers companies the most advanced, sustainable and flexible supply chain, transforming digital content into physical products using Additive Manufacturing technology. Unlike legacy manufacturing, WAZP inspires companies to make better products, closer to the point of need. By harnessing the power of AM, WAZP offers industry-defining pricing, increased design complexity, and efficient processes to support clients’ adoption of digital content manufacturing throughout the company.