- Open Positions 1
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The QA Engineer will be responsible for planning, scripting and executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully, in a progressive financial environment.
As a member of the QA team you will play a crucial role in maintaining and developing the banks quality systems.
We have multiple positions open from Level 1 to Level 3.
What we require of you
- Designing, creating and executing test scripts in an end-to-end workflow environment
- Execute functional test cases accurately, document and report test results
- Report defects to the established standards as expected
- Assist with test case analysis, improvement and creation
We look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- A hands-on problem solver with a high rate of achievement, attention to detail and an appetite for new challenges
- Experience Working in an Agile/Waterfall Environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Flexibility and willingness to travel if required
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds