Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We require a recent Accounting/Business or Financial graduate looking for their next meaningful position within a leading Irish Company.
An exciting opportunity is available for a person to work within a dynamic and busy environment. You will report to the Finance Manager to ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for BioAtlantis to meet its established goals and objectives.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Weekly & Monthly Statistics Reports.
- Liaising with and assisting external auditors.
- Monthly and annual assistance with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable and preparation of payment runs
- Ensure business complies with all Revenue Reporting obligations.
- Assisting Finance Manager and other team members with various projects.
- Automating as many of the clerical activities as possible.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Recent Accounting / Business Graduate (Honours)
- The desire to complete your professional accountancy qualifications.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ambition: person should have strong personal goals to be successful and make a contribution to the company.
Salary is negotiable. Please send a concise cover letter and CV to [email protected] by the 31st of July, 2019