The Role :
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of full automation of the existing Liebherr Container Crane family. This will involve integration of the crane control systems with third-party equipment, instrumentation and terminal operating systems used by the customer at the port.
- Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
- Commissioning testing and handover of the equipment.
- Completion of associated handover documentation.
- Commissioning work to include :
– Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
– Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1Mw
– Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
– Training of Customer personnel.
– Handover and performance testing of completed machines
About Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
Liebherr have been manufacturing cranes in their Killarney facility since 1958 and today Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd designs, manufactures and installs a complete range of rail-mounted ship-to-shore cranes, container stacking cranes, rubber tyre gantry cranes and straddle carriers. Liebherr started manufacturing gantry container cranes and ship to shore cranes in 1967, and in 1972 Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd. was formed and is now responsible within the Liebherr group for the worldwide marketing, design, manufacture, delivery, erection and servicing of rail mounted quayside container cranes and container stacking cranes.