Open Positions 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Information Security Engineer is a part of the Security group within JRIA and is responsible for researching, articulating, developing and implementing best practices in Identity and Access Management (IAM), data analysis and integration to enhance enterprise security, efficiency and agility.
- Understand the enterprise IAM Vision, strategy and architecture that contribute to the vision’s objectives and priorities.
- Support the refinement and evolution of an ongoing multiyear IAM Roadmap, enhancing elements based upon business strategies and requirements, and following identity, security and regulatory standards.
- Design, implement and maintain workable solutions that meet demands of business situations for efficiency and agility. Produce reports of collected, analyzed and summarized data and trends for the IAM infrastructure.
- Participate in PoCs of relevant internally developed and market solutions with the aim of an efficient and robust architecture that consolidates, harmonizes and simplifies both the enterprise IAM infrastructure and the business processes that rely upon and interact with it. Design, implement and maintain accepted solutions in production environment and transition operational processes to appropriate support teams.
- Maintain and enhance security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; develop and evaluate metrics related to the volume, consumption and integration of identity information; monitor relevant IAM components, identifying inefficiencies and security gaps.
- Support the work activities of the Identity Center of Excellence team, performing assignments contributing to the achievement of results for the department and the enterprise. Communicate proactively and openly listen to others within the team; consult others when decisions can impact performance or efficiency.
- Investigate methods and tools to manage identities across legacy applications, web applications and cloud services, and across multiple entities and geographical locations.
- Design and implement effective, repeatable, scalable and measurable processes to assure that privileges are effectively managed to prevent insider threats or reduce the impact of an external attacker abusing elevated privileges.
- Basic technical knowledge and experience managing enterprise level IAM solutions.
- Solid understanding of information security access controls across multiple operating systems, Active Directory, database and application environments.
- Broad experience and understanding of the regulatory environment, industry standards and best practices.
- Experience managing cross-disciplinary teams with high priority on security, accountability, efficiency and within deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to analyze processes and procedures and make technology recommendations to close operational gaps.
- Working knowledge and experience with enterprise technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires technical knowledge and experience with information security standards and information security and infrastructure products such as IAM, directory services, data analysis and modelling tools, authentication mechanisms and standards, encryption and PKI, SIEM, etc.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an Information Security role
- Experience with projects, project management, audits and security regulations
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
** please email your full CV and include a phone number to [email protected] to apply **