Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITHIN A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT AT ONE OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
The Bank is one of the world’s largest financial institutions: US$50 Billion Market Cap Commercial Bank and Fortune 500 listed
The role is part of a dynamic team which specializes in the audit and regulatory requirements for the Information Security team at JRI-A. This is an opportunity to join a great team of Information Security Compliance professionals and a role that can expand with your successes. Responsibilities include:
- To assist in the administration of audit and compliance work by fulfilling audit requests and collating documentation and responses.
- To work with the wider Information Security team and other groups involved in Audit and Regulation at offices in North America and EMEA regions.
- Daily report runoff of information required for audit and regulatory purposes
- Prepare and update Audit Administrative documentation as required
- Working with security software tools such as Identity Access Management, Access provisioning tools, and security functions within proprietary Banking systems.
- Providing reports and documentation to auditors and the risk and governance team
Skills & Experience – This job is for you if you are:
- highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to understanding the content of and managing data and documentation
- a good communicator with exceptional interpersonal and writing skills
- pay attention to detail – as far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every time, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch!
- a self-starter who is motivated and driven to develop
- love a challenge and finding inventive solutions to problems – you don’t get flustered easily and you’ll keep going until you find a solution
- enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective
- have great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. You speak clearly and eloquently and are confident to communicate well with a broad range of people and roles, including IT and business personnel
- love good teamwork and you are enthusiastic about building long-term working relationships
- self-motivated, flexible and enjoy your work
- are able to work independently and reliably under minimal supervision, listen and question until you clearly understand the task in hand
- enjoy the buzz of working under pressure at times and can prioritize to meet deadlines– often through multiple projects and revisions
- Who good working knowledge of software such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a strong basic level of understanding of Information Technology.