Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
We are currently looking for a Security Analyst to be part of an energetic Global team in our Tralee office, to initially a 6 month contract leading to a permanent position for the right candidate. The Information Security Analyst’s overall role is to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information by ensuring appropriate security controls are enforced on company assets at the highest standards of availability, resilience, and performance.
The ideal candidate will be diligent, reliable, quick to learn and calm under pressure with a logical, methodical and accurate approach to Security Administration and Identity Access Management (IAM). Ability to take direction as part of a team and confident to apply themselves individually in line with team ethos. Good observation skills, telephone skills and communication both verbal and written are vital.
The individual will participate in the daily administrative details and will possess a process oriented mind set. This role requires effective communication skills and will liaise with all levels across the company. The role involves working as part of a team in a Multinational Financial Services Company.
This role requires shift work and weekend work on occasion/rotation.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforces Information Security policy guidelines and procedures
- Daily monitoring of banking systems ensuring that any exceptions are reported/acted upon
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords
- Supports intake process for security access request queue
- Supports and manages escalated tickets and incidents from the helpdesk
- Prepare and update Information Security Administrative documentation as required
- Working with Active Directory to modify access from staff when required
- Provisioning access cards to allow staff access certain areas/doors upon approval
- Supporting Application teams with their Projects, queries and issues
- Supporting during build and test weekends during the year
- Providing reports and documentation to auditors and the risk and governance team
Essential Soft Skills
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Past experience working with multiple systems / databases as part of their previous role
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative as well as under direction
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong technical documentation expertise
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills including, active listening, patience and understanding
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in Active Directory
- Experience working with Aveksa- RSA Identity & Access Management & Governance
- Experience in working with any Single-Sign-On tools