Open Positions 1
Experience 5 Years
Fexco Payments & FX are currently recruiting for a Head of Infrastructure to join their team in Killorglin, Co. Kerry on a permanent basis.
- Partners with COO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise.
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Lead teams of system administrators, database administrators, and site reliability engineers.
- Works closely with and manages strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run governance, particularly compliance with PCI, with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization; research and make recommendations on hardware, software, and cloud purchases and negotiate with vendors to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Participate in the formulation of the division’s enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business; developing and executing on budgets for same.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures. Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Optimise costs of organisation-wide infrastructure and application services through an appropriate mix of internal and external resources.
- Leads the design, specification, configuration, installation, and maintenance of LAN, hardware, software, and telecommunications services and internet service providers.
- Implement an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers.
- Implement processes to identify and mitigate information risks within the organisation.
- Develop, implement, and direct the organisation’s information technology security program, consistent with policies that support business objectives and requirements.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- 10+ years’ total experience, including 5+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection.
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including multicounty setup, VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection, cloud architecture, etc.
- Working knowledge of GCP/AWS.
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, Cisco-based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication and related technologies.
- Knowledge and real world experience of Cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.