Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Graduate Microbiologist X 2
(12 Months fixed-term contract)
The Microbiologist Graduate will be a member of the Quality Team, reporting to the Microbiology Co-Ordinator. The suitable candidate will gain experience in the following;
- Testing of In-Process Samples, Raw Materials and Finished Products
- Microbial & endotoxin analysis of Water systems.
- Media preparation, Sterilisation and Q.C. Acceptance of all lab & commercial media.
- Provide support to AFL2 Production Area: perform environmental monitoring of IU & surrounding supporting rooms during Batch Production.
- Environmental & Personnel monitoring of the Capsule Production Area & Microlab areas.
- Ensuring compliance of all EM programmes with specifications and assessment of adverse trends.
- Recording of analysis data and activities in compliance with GMP/GLP requirements.
- Investigate OOT, OOS, Alert Alarms and deviations in accordance with SOPs. Identification and implementation of appropriate RCA tools and CAPAs where relevant.
- Review and update SOPs, testing methods, trend reports etc as required
- Responsible for the development and training of students.
- Provide support to projects initiated within the QC department in other departments.
- Support preparation for & participation in audits.
Qualifications and experience:
- Candidates should possess a science degree and relevant lab experience.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment & rationale, and have the ability to multi task/work under pressure.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, experience implementing Lean systems would be an advantage
- Strong ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & technical report writing skills
Applications to [email protected]