Reporting to the Head of Systems and Security, the Security Analyst will be responsible for several different security activities as part of the broader Systems Administration team. These include penetration testing (ethical hacking), vulnerability scanning, managing IDS systems, security research and investigation, developing and maintaining security documentation and policies, keeping up to date with the latest industry security standards, keeping up to date with PCI-DSS & ISAE 3402 compliance standards.
- Ensuring all security tasks are completed in a timely manner, these include daily reviews of security systems & events, monthly, quarterly & yearly security tasks.
- Ensuring all compliance & security policy documentation is kept current.
- Engaging with both internal and external clients regarding the issues that were identified as part of the security scans, pentests, IDS events.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensure IDS systems are kept up to date and have accurate rules based on company policies.
- Respond to security events and work within the Incident response team to rectify any issues raised.
- Assess any issues or security alerts raised through the security industry and perform a risk assessment.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with three or more years of programming, analysis or networking technology experience.
- Alternatively, four to five years of programming, systems or network experience.
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP networking, security standards and problem solving methodologies.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and the ability to work with highly confidential documents and information.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- The ability to improvise and try various methods until successful in an assigned task.
- A good level of maturity and sensitivity regarding our test or investigation findings, which may be damaging if disclosed.
- The ability to follow a strict legal process.
- The ability to persevere and focus on a test until satisfactory coverage is achieved.
- A willingness to review and improve existing processes.
- A security related certification, Security+, CEH, OSCP, GIAC
FEXCO is an equal opportunities employer.
Founded and headquartered in Ireland in 1981, FEXCO employs more than 2000 people across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North America, Latin America and Australasia. FEXCO serves some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries through a wide range of innovative products and services, including Dynamic Currency Conversion, Corporate Payments and Retail FX, Managed Business Solutions and Tax Free Retail Services, processing more than US$10 billion in transactions annually.