FEXCO Merchant Services are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team based in Killorglin, Co. Kerry.
- Work with business departments to understand and clarify requirements for enhancement or extensions to existing BI applications.
- Implement changes on existing BI applications
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Support business departments and QA in their testing effort
- Respond to escalated production issues that arise.Manage migration of changes from development through acceptance to production environments.
Experience & Competencies Required
- Degree or equivalent – candidates with sufficient IT or operational experience in the areas stated above will also be considered.
- 5+ years experience of designing and developing Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Reporting Suites.
- Demonstrable capability in the design and modelling of multidimensional databases.
- Experience of implementing ETL processes.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL .
- Good knowledge of MySQL and ORACLE databases.
- Knowledge of developing and designing OLAP cubes.
- Jaspersoft experience a major advantage.
FEXCO is an equal opportunities employer.
Founded and headquartered in Ireland in 1981, FEXCO employs more than 2000 people across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North America, Latin America and Australasia. FEXCO serves some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries through a wide range of innovative products and services, including Dynamic Currency Conversion, Corporate Payments and Retail FX, Managed Business Solutions and Tax Free Retail Services, processing more than US$10 billion in transactions annually.