Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Salaso Health Solutions
Location: Tralee, Co Kerry, Ireland
Reporting to: Development Team Project Manager
Salaso Health Solutions Limited is a fast-growing technology company producing software solutions for online care in physical rehabilitation and wellness.
Our disruptive technology is changing the traditional approach to disease management, by integrating exercise and physical rehabilitation as a key part of the treatment protocol across multiple therapeutic areas. Salaso’s software platform enables healthcare providers deliver high quality physical rehabilitation services for patients, achieving better clinical outcomes and quantifiable cost savings.
The Salaso application also offers a Benefits and Wellness application for employers to their employees.
Our solution is differentiated by evidence based, high quality clinical content and ease of customisation to any disease state or therapeutic area.
The successful candidate will join our growing Software Development team based in our Tralee headquarters. We are a predominantly an agile technical environment and we use the latest web technologies and tools – Angular, AWS, SQL Databases as well as No SQL, Micro services (Node Express), Unit testing/ Code coverage, Linux and Ionic/Cordova.
Working with our national and international client base, you will architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products. You will be working on the end to end digital platform tailored for the needs of each client. The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork and is comfortable operating in a fast-paced innovative work environment.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the latest technologies within the MEAN Technology stack to develop next-generation applications and products, ensuring all code is high quality, secure, robust and unit testable.
- Adhere to the System Architecture, agreed System Design Principles and Coding Standards for Salaso Health Applications.
- Work closely with the IT Manager and CTO in developing applications in an iterative environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment with a focus on strong software engineering principles.
- 3+ years of software development experience, ideally at least a year of which was working with MEAN technology stack
- Degree in Computer Science or similar related discipline
- Experience implementing and proficiency in the following is desirable:
- SQL Databases as well as No SQL
- Micro services (Node Express)
- Unit testing/ Code coverage
- Experience in Docker and Mockups (Photoshop) is desirable.
- Systems Integration experience using REST APIs
- Solid knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To find out more about the role and arrange a confidential conversation, contact Gervaise Monks, HR
Consultant at [email protected]