Dairymaster are currently recruiting for a Technical Communications Engineer. The role involves:
- Producing new and updating existing technical documentation in the form of user and installation manuals.
- Production of Presentations, Training materials, Technical bulletins, Technical notes and other documents to a high standard, in conjunction with our Design and Software Departments.
- 2D/3D drawings, rendering and animation production.
- Assisting other areas of the company with any technical documentation as required.
- Evaluation of documentation to ensure that learning objectives are being met.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following skills and exerience:
- Relevant engineering or technical qualification.
- Strong technical knowledge is essential – understand the technical aspects of how our products function.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of 3d modelling / 2d drafting.
- Experience with Autodesk design suites is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IT skills must be proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Aptitude for documenting mechanical machinery as well as computer software.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills and communications skills required.
- The candidate will have an eye for innovating how the information can be compiled and delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Logically and technically minded, with excellent organisational and personal management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agriculture/Dairying desirable.
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: email@example.com. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.