SOFTWARE/ ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
Education Level : 3rd Level degree
Dairymaster are currently recruiting for Software / Electronics Engineers. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors degree (Level 8) in electronics / applied physics or similar.
- PCB layout experience and the ability to design printed circuit boards.
- Working knowledge of process control and instrumentation.
- Excellent knowledge of C programming.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work.
- Proactive, ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Willing to take on responsibility and complete tasks quickly.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following attributes:
- Masters or PhD degree.
- Experience with optical technologies and sensors.
- Experience of STM32 family of 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of ARM Cortex M3.
- Knowledge of dairy farming.
- Focused on keeping their knowledge up to date.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: email@example.com. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.