We deal with a broad range of exciting and technically challenging problems which are core to our future product development and critical to helping us enhance our reputation as a technological leader in our field. We are looking for an engineer who has a strong technical understanding and who is capable of developing and applying computational techniques in the following engineering and science areas:
- Mathematical analysis and algorithm development for sensor data analysis.
- Develop analytics to provide meaningful insight into data.
- Time series analysis and pattern identification.
- Data mining.
- Mathematical modelling of scientific problems.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following attributes:
- Honours level Mechanical/Electronic Engineering degree or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
- Be imaginative and persistent and have the ability to communicate clearly.
- Be logical and technically minded and possesses strong problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Masters / PhD or a number of years’ experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming tools such as C/C++ or VisualBasic and advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership of development projects.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with excellent organisational and personal management skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work with energy, drive and enthusiasm – to be a proactive member of the team.
- Strong knowledge of Agriculture/Dairying desirable.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.