Dairymaster are currently recruiting for a Production Engineers – Injection Moulding. The role involves:
- Responsibility for the operation of the Injection Moulding facility.
- Ensure that all resources are adequate to meet demand.
- Work with manufacturing and design engineers in development and improvements to the existing production process.
- Test and document production equipment changes and improvements.
- Plan and execute production scheduling and production runs.
- Manage and control monthly inventory.
- Other duties as required.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following skills and exerience:
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline such as polymer material, mechanical or similar.
- Experience gained within injection moulding/plastics industry.
- Proven ability to work with injection moulding.
- Experience in implementing lean manufacturing principles.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Logically and technically minded, with excellent organisational and personal management.
- Professional and mature attitude to work, able to work in a highly flexible team environment.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.