MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS
Years of experience required: 3/5 yearsEducation Level : Relevent 3rd Level Qualification
Dairymaster are currently recruiting for Android and iOS Developers. We are looking for developers who have a passion for new technologies and who have experience in Android and/or iOS SDK’s to work on our mobile applications.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for developers with experience of Java & Objective-C to take part in the development of applications utilising the latest technologies.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record developing apps.
- Strong Java and/or Objective-C knowledge.
- Experience working with Restful Web Services using third party APIs and Libraries.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Experience working in Android Studio and/or xCode.
- Experience in using source code control management systems – commercial or open source.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Proven ability to analyse technical development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following skills and exerience:
- Asp.Net MVC 3.
- AngularJS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Ajax.
- Database design and performance optimization.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with the Android and/or iOS SDK’s.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: email@example.com. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.