Dairymaster are currently recruiting for Marketing Technologists who will work closely with the Marketing team to utilise, develop and implement web and other technologies relevant to the marketing function. The role is to:
- Define and execute the Dairymaster online marketing plan with measurable goals and objectives.
- Drive e-mail marketing, SEO, advertising, CRM and other marketing technologies from a technical perspective.
- Report weekly and monthly on progress/ project milestones achieved.
- Ensuring that the marketing team are aware of the latest technologies relating to marketing and implement these where necessary.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following attributes:
- Passion for digital, innovation and e-commerce.
- Proven track record in online/digital marketing, demonstrating where and how they have delivered on similar responsibilities required for this role.
- Search Engine Optimisation, on-line advertising, analytics and associated tools.
- Strong database reporting skills.
- Web development, business studies, marketing, digital marketing or Business/IT qualification is essential.
- Good Technical/IT ability to interpret system capabilities and information management.
- Close attention to detail, strong planning and project management skills and an analytical approach.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
- Skills in graphic design is also desirable.
- Have creativity and imagination.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of networking, SQL server, web etc.
How to apply:
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: email@example.com. Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Dairymaster, a world leader in dairy equipment manufacturing, operates from its Global Headquarters in Causeway, Co. Kerry, Ireland as well as operating offices in the UK and USA. The Company was founded in 1968 and now has an estimated 70% market share of new and parlour upgrade installations in Ireland, plus an export market that spans up to 40 countries worldwide. Dairymaster has reached this position in the market because we offer our customers significant performance advantages due to our emphasis on research and development. Perhaps uniquely for any manufacturing facility, Dairymaster actually produces almost 95% of all parts internally. Dairymaster uses a combination of the skills and expertise to create the optimum product to give the greatest performance for the operator. Over the past four decades, Dairymaster has researched all aspects of dairy farming and dairy herd management from our own in-house R&D department and has developed unique technologically advanced solutions aimed at making dairy farming more profitable by reducing long term costs and labour inputs. Our R&D and production capabilities in house spans mechanical design, toolmaking, injection moulding, stainless steel fabrication, electrical and electronics development and also software development for embedded, desktop, cloud and mobile applications.