Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Fexco Managed Business and Solutions Outsourcing (MBSO) are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our outsourcing division on a 12 month, fixed term contract basis.
We are flexible regarding the location, you can work from one of our Kerry based offices (Killorglin / Cahersiveen) or remotely from home.
About this Opportunity
Do you have previous Customer Service experience? Do you want to work in a positive, friendly and forward-thinking environment? Do you wish to work from an office or from home? Then Fexco is the company for you.
At Fexco we believe in nurturing and inspiring our people and we provide professional and personal development training throughout your career. Due to continued growth there are always opportunities for progression across our extended business units.
We provide excellent training and on the job support in all areas of email, phone and admin roles with the opportunity to progress and develop your career within Fexco.
How you will spend your day with us
- Working in a fast paced environment, your training will equip you to provide relevant advice to customers via phone, email, letter and webchat.
- Keeping yourself up to date with product, service and customer information through our easily accessible knowledge base
- Effectively managing a customer database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus at all times
- Investigating and resolving customer queries through first contact resolution where possible
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required such as filling, scanning, letter writing, photocopying etc.
- Adhering strictly to data protection (GDPR) and confidentiality laws.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are customer focused, team oriented, enthusiastic and motivated and this role sounds good then we would love to meet you. Key skills are as follows:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused with an exceptional telephone manner
- Quality focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to achieve individual targets without compromising on quality of service
- Previous customer service experience or working in a remote role previous will be an advantage
- Strong computer skills and ability to navigate systems efficiently
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask within a fast-paced environment
- 20 annual leave days and 2 company days per annum, plus option to purchase an additional 5 days leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Subsidised Sports & Social Club
- Annual performance related bonus
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
- Paid Leave increasing with tenure:
- Sick, maternity, adoptive, paternity and marriage leave
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance Cover
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fexco group Employee Discount Scheme
Is this you?
If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
Part of this recruitment process may include a video interview – details of which will be sent to you should we progress with your application.