Open Positions 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Do you wish to use your experience and knowledge to make a significant impact in the growth of a Kerry based biotechnology company.
BioAtlantis Ltd (est. 2004) based in Tralee, County Kerry is an Irish owned and based biotechnology company who manufacture natural bioactives to modulate defense, immunity, microbiota, and performance in crop biostimulant and monogastric health sectors. We are expanding our production operations in Tralee and require a Chemical Engineer.
This is a rewarding and challenging role for an ambitious candidate. You will report directly to the CEO.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Chemical Engineer to be involved in a rapidly expanding company in an interesting market.
- Project Management.
- Process Design & Implementation.
- Insuring compliance with Environmental Standards.
- Working with R&D Department to convert concepts to marketable products.
- Working with Operations & Engineering Departments to optimise production processes.
Skills, Qualifications and experience
- Qualified Chemical Engineer.
- 5 to 10 years strong experience in process industry.
- Strong analytical ability with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability with autocad is essential and use of solid works is advantageous.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Proven ability to manage people
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To Apply: Please email a concise cover letter and clear CV to [email protected] by 26th of July, 2019