- Open Positions 1
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for liaising with customers to understand their business issues and identifying specific system requirements and improvements.
- Work closely with our international software development team to develop a solution for customers within the ViClarity software.
- Project manage implementation of new features and functionality based on the requirements/needs of the business
- Carry out Technical and User Acceptance testing for all new features deployed before product is released to client
- Provide overall QA to the software development process
- Provide post implementation support addressing any customer issues, queries and defects through to resolution
- Write, update and maintain Test Script library
You will deal with clients from both Financial Services and Healthcare industries to provide a ViClarity solution that will address their compliance needs.