Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Diomac is seeking to recruit a Business/Marketing Graduate based in The Kerry Technology Park, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland to support the growth of its DIOMAC ERP business. As part of the Company’s Graduate Training Programme the successful candidate will work with the Company’s Business Development and Customer Support team and will have opportunities to gain exposure in all aspects of business and to advance their career as the company expands further.
Established in 2002 Diomac is a dynamic and progressive Irish owned company specialising in the development and implementation of business software which has established an excellent reputation in its markets. We partner with SME Food and Drink companies who have ambitions to grow globally. What makes our company different is our unique blend of innovative processes, consistently high levels of service and a real passion for our work. We build long-term, ongoing relationships with our clients and business partners.
DIOMAC is the complete ERP solution which has been developed to empower businesses to grow by enabling their fully connected teams to achieve superior performance levels with instant product traceability and total visibility of operational performance and profitability.
- Managing and coordinating the Diomac marketing function
- Ownership of Diomac’s social media outlets including Twitter, LinkedIn, Company Website/Blog
- Creating and managing online content
- Maintaining and managing CRM Database
- New Customer Validation
- Assisting the Business Development team
- Assisting the Customer Support team
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a business relevant area preferably marketing.
- High level proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Practical experience (including the use of business software) in any areas of business such as production, sales, marketing, accounting or administration would be an advantage.
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box.
- Enjoy working and interacting with people with the ability to build long-lasting relationships and trust with customers and partners at various levels.
- A confident self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
If this sounds like a position you could excel at please submit a CV and cover letter by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday 30th of August 2019.