Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- As a part of the JRI-America Ireland QA Automation Team, the QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing, creating and executing automation test cases for various projects within the bank.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive and will have proven test execution experience preferably within a financial environment. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- As a member of the QA team you will play a crucial role in maintaining and developing the banks quality systems. We have multiple positions open at present.
What we require of you
- Design, create and execute automation test scripts
- Creation of defects and liaise with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate defects as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar defect management tools
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the roll outs
- Ability to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully
We look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Experience with software test automation tools, preferably QTP.
- VBScript experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills and accuracy are essential
- Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes efficiently and effectively as required
- Ability to multi task , use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds